Thursday, January 20, 2011
Malunggay Chicken Balls
Thelma and Andres, representing III Variara (Andres' section), won the Don Bosco Grade School Healthy Food challenge last year with their healthy Malunggay Rice and chicken Balls in Carrot sauce and Buttered Vegetables.
MALUNGGAY CHICKEN BALLS
1. Mince the vegetables
2. Combine all ingredients. Add Salt & pepper
3. Form small balls
4. Heat oil & fry
5. Once cooked, put in a plate with paper tissue to absorb excess oil
6. Serve with carrot sauce
Carrots, Bellpepper, Chili, Vinegar, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Water
1. Combine all ingredients except flour
2. Dilute flour in water then combine with mixed ingredients
1. Pakuluan lang ang malunggay leaves at gamitin ang pinagpakuluang tubig sa pagluto sa kanin.
Just get vegetables and put butter. Thats it.